HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought someone here may be interested in this. Sort of unique, seller says he had a match/LEM combo installed at the factory. Is selling weapon and two magazines, plus night sights, unfired since he got it back, all starting at $625, buy now of $650. That's a semi-decent price for a USP without the upgraded trigger. Check it out. I have no $$ interest in this sale, just surfing GB and found it.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=78751210

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I just bought it. I had called H&K earlier today to ask about getting the LEM Match in a kit from them but they don't sell that setup. You have to have them do the install. I didn't want to be without my Custom Combat .40 that I compete with for a while plus I hadn't felt the LEM Match. If I hate it I'll put it back up for sale. :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now see I knew that wouldn't last very long once it was advertised at the right place. I have my own 40F so it didn't appeal to me for a buy. Congrats, let us know what you think when the transaction is complete.

·
Registered
238 Posts
That's the Combat Competition trigger. Supposed to be a very nice trigger.

·
Registered
143 Posts
We had some issues between the FFLs but I finally got this guy today.

WOW. I can't believe this trigger. It's unbelievable. I have a USPSA match this weekend and now I'm going to take this and shoot in Production. I can't wait to see it there.

The take-up on the trigger is like 1lb. Just no effort at all. Final break is very nice and clean. I might send it back to get a safety installed so I can use it for carry too. It's so effortless I'm a little shy to move it in and out of a holster with one chambered.

·
Registered
434 Posts
What you just said above is exactly why I would tell you not to use that weapon for a carry gun.

I do ALOT of combat training with my fire arms and I feel confident enough that I should have better skills than most bad guys I am going to ever have to encounter during an investigation or something. But let me assure you, the one time I really though I was going to have to draw and an aggrevated subject... I was scared ****less, my body was in a state that I cannot even describe. If you are hestitant that that trigger is that light, maybe thats too light of a trigger for an actual draw situation. Just my 0.02.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well.... Long story short, I ended up buying a custom 1911 to compete with an hour before this one arrived. So it will be up for sale in the for sale section very soon.

If anyone is interested let me know. HK did the trigger work and sights. Mepro night sights. Two mags. When I got it the only shots through it were HK testing it. I put 100 through it tonight testing it and the trigger out. Very sweet trigger....I just won't be using it for competition as I had planned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts