HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can find or if they still make the USP .45 Experts. I am looking for one, particularly a new one to get the rebate currently going on. Thanks

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Try Gunbroker. That's the HK Unicorn. Experts in .45 aren't imported at this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
In order to qualify for the $200 rebate, the gun needs to be new, and purchased from an authorized HK dealer.

Since the USP Expert in 45 has not been imported for several years, (as Dobe pointed out) the best you can find is a NOS one that an individual has but has not
shot.

The 9mm experts you can find new in box, (which will qualify for the rebate) but not the .45 version. Good luck in your search!

·
Registered
131 Posts
the last one i saw was on GB new unfired for $1800. almost jumped on it then another used one showed up. snagged that and just this early am snagged THE LAST EXPERT BARREL at hk parts after late night heads up from them. mine is now new enough for me.73 people had inquired about barrel. so that tells ya some interest in them.mine has a couple minute scratches on forward slide so i figured i would just send to ROBAR for NP3 internals and hk black on slide and just have one hell of a nice shooter.................with a spare barrel...............snicker snicker.

highly doubtful hk will ever produce specialized models that cost them more to make, than what they sell them for. especially at this juncture in their financials.i'd love to see a new uberized high techno P9S show up......................but thats just about as possible as the proverbial unicorns and rainbows. when ya get older the hoopla about NIB UNFIRED pretty much goes away, all ya wanna do is SHOOT THEM! i can promise a ROBARD/NP3 anything will hurt your eyes and shoot really nice with less pesky cleanups involved.ask me how i know this.

so theres one option buying a used EXPERT .45.ROBAR IT!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
You're standing in a long line of people who want a 45 Expert.
If they ever become available again, they will sell out fast.
I must be a pig then... w/2 45 Experts.. :D

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Don't know if I'm allowed to do this ............ Expert 45 .... go get it!!

$1750
h00p://w0w.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=452994483
No matter how you try and disguise the link - the moderators WILL find your misplaced heads up :wink:. IMO a little high (@ $1750) even with the original soft case.

·
Registered
177 Posts
No matter how you try and disguise the link - the moderators WILL find your misplaced heads up :wink:. IMO a little high (@ $1750) even with the original soft case.
Fixed!!!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
why do the 45 experts come with a spare hammer and latch?? 5+6 written on it. to make it into a LEM ??

thanks

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
The bobbed hammer makes it legal for competition. The 5-6 detent plate removes the decock feature.

Thank you @DudeRick !!! I appreciate the info. Now I know!!!

May I put the bobbed hammer on, just for the looks, as I like the way it looks, or does this hammer not hit, or work as good as the regular hammer?

I ask because I don't know.........

I would not use the 5+6 detention plate, as I like the decocker.

Or do I need to use the 5+6 plate when I use the bobbed hammer?

·
Registered
239 Posts
The only difference is that it is bobbed and the bobbed should have an e on the side. The regular an S. You can use either detent plate with either hammer.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
5-6 Detent Plate converts USP to V9, as was posted, to eliminate Decock.

Converted a USP Compact 9mm to V9 and love it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts