HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, long time lurker first time poster. I have a full size usp .45 and the trigger is atrocious, is there anything that i can do myself to smooth it out or should I send it out to get worked on? And to who? thanks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Send it out,
I wouldn't dare work on the internals of the USP. I have asked local smiths and all have said they cant do anything for it, so take it to someone that know what their doing.

Bruce Gray of Grayguns, or Bill Springfield of Trigger works, those are the only two I know of that work on USPs and are reliable, Grayguns is somewhat of an expert and Triggerworks will do work fast and cheap, search him to see the latest opinions on his work.

Jake

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just added a match kit on mine and did it myself. Its really not too hard if you take your time. The trigger is much nicer now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The match trigger is a great addition to a standard USP but a Hybrid LEM trigger or actually Gunsmithing of the standard trigger will give a totally different feel. You could even have one of those guys work on a match trigger to get the feel better. Some say that when done right you can get USP trigger to feel close to a 1911s trigger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts