HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the cheapest that I have ever seen the USP 45 mags. Thanks.
Look like LE marked in the sample picture (hard to tell) but it's the best price I have ever seen seen also.
I did not "need" any more but at that price a could not pass them up.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Great price, anyone know if they have the longer feed lips to work in a mark 23? Assuming you change the baseplate of course.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
My magazines arrived today. They are LE marked with the standard floorplate.
NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want LE marked mags but am having a HELL of a time locating them...

·
Registered
524 Posts
NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want LE marked mags but am having a HELL of a time locating them...
If you really want LE mags and are having a hard time finding some, I'll be happy to trade you the four I bought from Brownells. I would take any new 12-round .45 USP or Mark 23 magazines in trade (+ shipping). Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
If you really want LE mags and are having a hard time finding some, I'll be happy to trade you the four I bought from Brownells. I would take any new 12-round .45 USP or Mark 23 magazines in trade (+ shipping). Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
My Prince! :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
It is already out of stock but can be backordered.

And, yes, it will work with your Mark 23.
I hope they do (and given your track record, I have every reason to believe you). Brownells has Mark 23 base plates for $5 each. That makes $30 for Mark 23 magazines, free shipping over 99... Everywhere else will be at least 50% more. I'm gonna back order a few and see what happens.

·
Registered
14 Posts
what's the difference of the LE marking? is it any different whatsoever from the standard mag that comes with the USP45? also, why does it list these as having only a $29 list price? i thought they were supposed to be MUCH more expensive normally...

·
Registered
762 Posts
what's the difference of the LE marking? is it any different whatsoever from the standard mag that comes with the USP45? also, why does it list these as having only a $29 list price? i thought they were supposed to be MUCH more expensive normally...
The LE marking means nothing. These might be old mags left over from the AWB. LE marked mags could not be sold to civilians.

My guess is that the pricing is a mistake. They should be $50 normally. So for half price, I backordered some. Lets see if they ever arrive...

·
Registered
286 Posts
The LE marking means nothing. These might be old mags left over from the AWB. LE marked mags could not be sold to civilians.

My guess is that the pricing is a mistake. They should be $50 normally. So for half price, I backordered some. Lets see if they ever arrive...
Mine was back ordered, but one of the mags shipped. 12 round LE marked and I bought a couple of Mark 23 base plates for $4. I haven't compared to see if they have the longer feed lips as the standard Mark 23 mags though.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Mine was back ordered, but one of the mags shipped. 12 round LE marked and I bought a couple of Mark 23 base plates for $4. I haven't compared to see if they have the longer feed lips as the standard Mark 23 mags though.
The magazines I received had feed lips that were a little shorter then my Mark 23 magazines.

·
Registered
244 Posts
The magazines I received had feed lips that were a little shorter then my Mark 23 magazines.
Wonder if I should cancel my backorder then... I honestly have no use for USP45 mags, with no USP45.

Of course, there's a very expensive way to fix that problem, but I'm not so sure if I'd like to buy another gun right now.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Wonder if I should cancel my backorder then... I honestly have no use for USP45 mags, with no USP45.

Of course, there's a very expensive way to fix that problem, but I'm not so sure if I'd like to buy another gun right now.
If I were you, yes. The mark 23 mags were designed with longer feed lips. I have a USP45f, so no biggie. Some will say the shorter feed lips don't cause issue, but why deal with the hassle if it doesn't work.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts