HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this may seem odd to some, but I have over 30 USP 45 mags, 12rnds. Didn't think I would let any go but fact is they're just sitting there. So, I'm parting with ten of them. All my mags are LEO stamped, as are the ten I will part with. These ten are brand new, still in the plastic wrapping they were received in & they all have the extended floor plates on them like you'd get from HK directly. These were the magazines I had backordered on Brownell's several months ago and to be fair, I will part with them for the same price I paid. $25 each. $250.00 if someone wants them all. If not, USPS flat rate small box is around $7 for shipping. So please buy a few so I can take advantage of the shipping. Otherwise if you want all ten then I'll pay for shipping. Discreet PayPal is preferred.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.Thanks for looking, take it easy :)

- Chris

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy hell...that was fast :D

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
2,897 Posts
Funny, I was just thinking I needed some USP45 mags. Nice catch @1slow @Teslaus if you decide to sell any more, I'd be interested.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well played. OP, I dont think you need the other set of 10 mags, right? :tongue:
Alas I am all out thanks to 1slow, Omega21 & another member. If I come across anymore I'll let you know.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well, if anyone has USPC 45 10 round mags I will trade you two factory USP 45 12 round mags, one non-factory 12 round mag and one non-factory 20 round mag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts