HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys new guy here with a question. I searched around and found out that a used USP 45 goes for about 5-700. Question is what would be the trade value of a USP 45? I got a SA 1911 and some guy offered his USP for an even trade. I put a trade value on my 1911 @ $800. His USP looks to be in really good condition has new night sites 3 mags holster and a mag holster date code AC? I don't know if its worth an even trade, cause I know nothing bout HK's but I'm over my 1911 and want to try something different.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
The USP .45 is a great pistol. I have more than I can count, lol. Trade value in excellent condition 650-750. Anything higher you might as well buy new. You can also check on gunbroker to see what they are going for.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Considering the condition and the extras, I'd say JUMP on that USP deal right now. . .

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I would jump on that deal as well. Your new USP will hold 4-5 more rounds and you can actually bury it in the mud if you want to. If you get that USP 45 I imagine you will never look back!!

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Looks mint. Even the mags have hardly any wear. Another BIG plus value-wise is that they are 12-round mags which cost WAY more than the neutered 10-rounders (usually more than double the price). Those mags alone cost around $60 or more new (each). Between the extra mag, and the new MeproLight night-sights you're looking at over +$150. I don't know what kind of holsters you're gettin' with it, but even if they are $5.00 cheapos, I would jump on that gun. If your 1911 is worth around $800, you are very safe in making this trade. Do it quickly before you lose the opportunity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts