HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...Recently I purchased a USP .45F for my first handgun. I live in CA so it was a 10 round magazine. I was always told that the standard 10 round mag for the standard USP .45F was a flat base plate. However, mine had the extended finger rest, similar to the tactical mags. I wanted to purchase extra 10 round mags from CDNN which sell the extended floor plates for the tactical models...I have 3 questions...
1. Are the mags from CDNN that are for the tacticals identical to the ones that came with my standard USP?
2. Is there an advantage/disadvantage from the tactical mags aside from physical appearance?
3. Is $20 a magazine plus $20 for shipping a good price if I intend on purchasing 3 mags? Pretty much $80 for 3 mags.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry...It got double posted...Same pretty much as the other post..I thought it erased my post, so I had to re-do it...Please ignore this post, or if you are admin...feel free to delete..thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
dude, $20 for shipping 3 magazine?
What do they put on the box, gold plated cover box?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
CDNN does not charge $20 shipping. They have a flat rate of 9.99 no matter how big or small the order. If big enough they have free shipping on their weekly specials. See other post where I answered more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts