HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Never tried Venom. But my USP9 SD eats up AE, Remington, and all others. If your USP9 is brand new, if may have to be broken in: clean, lube, lock-back the slide overnight before your next range session, and use 124gr or 147gr for the first 500 rounds or so.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never tried Venom. But my USP9 SD eats up AE, Remington, and all others. If your USP9 is brand new, if may have to be broken in: clean, lube, lock-back the slide overnight before your next range session, and use 124gr or 147gr for the first 500 rounds or so.
I have 8100 rnds through mine and had 3 duds today of American Eagle 115 grn
Pretty much shoot 124 grn exclusively 👍🏻👍🏻

·
Banned
30 Posts
I have the H&K 9mm compact and in mine 124gr Gold Dot+p shot very well as do the std. velocity Gold Dot in 124gr. I also found the 147gr Winchester Ranger Law Enforcement round to shoot well. I use the 147gr ranger for winter and the Gold Dot 124gr+p for summer.

·
Registered
383 Posts
there is no factory brand name ammo I don't like, be it steel, aluminum or brass cased.... if it's a good price I buy it, I've not had a single issue with any factory ammo in over 20+ years......the only ammo I WILL NEVER BUY are re-loads from smelly missing teeth gun show vendors

1 - 11 of 11 Posts