HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through the forums, I know the average price of the HK USP 9 SD is ~ 1050 bucks. When I hear of other people saying they picked up their gun for that price, I feel they get picked on for 'overpaying'. Does anyone know of any good deals on NIB USP 9 SDs?

·
Registered
65 Posts
take time and LOOK, I paid 750 for mine from a local gunshop at that. It came with 1 extra mag, was like new in box, adjustable night sights and the orginal ones too. I lucked out.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Some guys have just bought a USP 9mm and added a threaded barrel and taller sights. If you are careful you can still be under the cost of a USP9sd and have an extra barrel to boot. I think that's what I'll do. USP9sd pistols don't come with a match trigger and the slide is marked as a regular USP anyway...

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Considering dealer cost is over $1000 for the USP-9SD, $1050 is not a bad deal for a new one.

If you find a slightly used, that is where the deals seem to be.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
There's a USP 9mm on gunbroker that will likely sell for around 500 by the time the auction ends. Add a barrel and sights and you'd be around 850ish.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I paid $923 +$40 for the FFL transfer. That was about 6 months ago right before prices started to go up on tactical models. By the time I added the ambi-safty, extended mag release, and jet funnel stuff I'm in about $1500.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
I bought 2 NIB ones at Christmas time for $800 ea out the door from LGS. They had been sitting in the display case sort of hidden so nobody saw them. I made an offer and it was accepted. I know that is an exception but it was a nice find.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts