HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a usp9 with the slide milled. red dot fits fine (my only complaint is the person who cut it used a coarse thread tap so the stock sight manufacturer mount screws dont work...) .
I would like to put suppressor or tall sights on it to co-witness. Im having a hard time finding any taller sights that are not the tactical adjustable sights. The adjustable sights wont fit because they extend to far forward from the dovetail. Looking for tritium tall sight, fixed.
I see pic of usp's with red dots and taller sights... Ive looked everywhere and searched thoroughly. I think ive called just about every sight manufacturer. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried Dawson Precision? They make tall front sights for sure, and state in their policies page they will custom make sights to get you the proper POA/POI if needed.
I called dawson, they said they didnt have the rear, and didnt say/offer anything about custom. I may call back. To be fair, i was asking them about lpa cut tritium adjustable rear on another gun as my primary question, so maybe i confused the guy on the phone.

·
Registered
79 Posts
OP, from what I've seen with USP's with a milled slide, they either use Trijicon for both front & rear, or Dawson front and Ameriglo rear. Hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts