HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked this up in a trade today! Seems like they are somewhat kinda hard to get ahold of! It's my first HK handgun. it looks like its been a safe queen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaElNF_sJvY&sns=em

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Nice find! They are getting harder to find in .357 Sig. Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Congrats on finding it! They do seem to be hard to find in that caliber. I agree w/ you, it does look like a safe queen. I can't see any wear at all in the pic. Welcome aboard, I love my USPc and I think you will too!

·
Registered
92 Posts
very nice,I have a couple of USPc's in 9mm and .40 but would like to find on in .357 sig just for the slide engraving.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I absolutely love my Compact .357sig! Get a Fist-Inc. thin or super-thin Kydex IWB holster for it. Got a few 12-rd mags too. Let me know if you want to pick up any 10-rounders.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Nice find however I never got into the 357 sig due to the cost of ammo, but if you're happy then what the hell !

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just picked up a .357 Sig USP-C last week,.. It's already back at the LGS getting a match trigger & Trijicon night sights added. It was a sweet shooting pistol before any of the upgrades so I know your going to love yours. The round shoots like a laser from 1 to 100 and is really accurate.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks guys!!! What self protection ammo would y'all recommend in 357 sig? I'm leaning towards the PDX1 bc of this .357 SIG Winchester PDX1 Defender AMMO TEST - YouTube

Or the Hornady XTP?
I keep 100+ rounds of the PDX for when I start to carry my USP-C,. For me it's the PDX or SXT/ Ranger T's in this caliber ;^)

ETA I'm going to do some accuracy testing with the Hornady loads when I get the gun back,.. I just may have to send a box or two to the guy on YouTube to test them out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I keep 100+ rounds of the PDX for when I start to carry my USP-C,. For me it's the PDX or SXT/ Ranger T's in this caliber ;^)

ETA I'm going to do some accuracy testing with the Hornady loads when I get the gun back,.. I just may have to send a box or two to the guy on YouTube to test them out.
I'm pretty sure he tests both the STX 124 and 147 gr Hornady also.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Nice! I want to pick one up myself for HD. Let us know how she performs for you

1 - 20 of 43 Posts