HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like there is a pause in production of these… No one seems to have them in stock ? Will they stop making them for a few years?

·
Registered
26 Posts
they are done making them the last run was because they found some new old stock slides and did a limited run
He is correct. I called HK directly, and they confirmed this information. I also asked how many of each caliber, and the representative said equal amounts of each caliber. He also stated that they have no plans in the future to make any more. I don't know if he was well informed by his company or not, but I would buy the next one you find! I have 6 stainless steel usp compacts, 2 in each caliber!

·
Registered
704 Posts
OK, interesting. I don't see myself going stainless anymore in firearms, considering the surface treatments are so good these days it's really unnecessary for the most part... though I do like the way the stainless USP Compact's looked... albeit they were really slick and reflective.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, interesting. I don't see myself going stainless anymore in firearms, considering the surface treatments are so good these days it's really unnecessary for the most part... though I do like the way the stainless USP Compact's looked... albeit they were really slick and reflective.
And don't forget they were more Purdy

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He is correct. I called HK directly, and they confirmed this information. I also asked how many of each caliber, and the representative said equal amounts of each caliber. He also stated that they have no plans in the future to make any more. I don't know if he was well informed by his company or not, but I would buy the next one you find! I have 6 stainless steel usp compacts, 2 in each caliber!
So does this mean prices will be going up on the stainless steel models?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I asked at Shotshow 17 and they said no more being made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts