HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do all the newer HK USP Compact Tactical pistols have the raised night sights? I saw an ad on Gunbroker and the guy states that the pistol is the revised version with raised night sights and 3 high-cap mags. Is this the LE version and does anyone know where a dealer could get this version if indeed it is different than the standard version?
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=88349181

·
Registered
851 Posts
Those are the Novak sights on the CT. I believe HK made the switch from regular three dot sights to the Novaks about a year or two ago. If you call any of the major dealers (CDNN, Clydes, Buds, etc.) and inquire if they have the CT in stock, just ask if it comes with the normal sights of the Novak night sights. I think almost all the new CT's come standard with the Novaks now from HK.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
CT Sights

Some new CTs come with with Novak/triiicons, some without

I just bought a V1 CT that had its once fired case from September 07 that had the regular USP sights, which of course I had to replace with the high Mepro 's to see over the can

.It seems the Novak equipped ones run $100-150 more on the ones I've seen here in Ohio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Only 2 Reg Mags Also, Kinda pissed me off. I got mine off of Gun Broker, the shop is called "The Marksman". Ill have to see when mine was shot, and Ill follow up.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I too am curious, Novak's or Mepros?

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
My CT came with standard night sights. I have an early model that came with a black nylon bag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts