HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any opinions on the USP compact 45 as to concealablity and such.Thinking about it for a ccw gun

·
Registered
206 Posts
I guess it really depends on what you are comfortable with and mode of carry. the USPc .45 was my carry gun for a long time. Had no problems whatsoever concealing it IWB at about 4:00

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been carrying my USPc .45 comfortably in a Comp-Tac C-TAC for about 6 months. I wore loose shirts before, so I didn't even have to adjust my clothing style.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just got a USP CT .45 and ordered a Comp-Tac ghurka for it. Before that I carried a USP Tactical in a Comp-Tac C-tac holster and it concealed fine. I'm 6 feet and 200 pounds. The compact in a good IWB holster is going to suit me very well, and would probably work for you, too!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a 40c and Had a 45c at the same time... the 45c is a chunk in my opinion. It just seemed bulkier on my backside/hip. Caried both in the same Compt-tac Shirt Tucker or DelFatti rig (yes both fit perfectly in same rigs). I loved the 45c but really do Not miss it ... Harold H.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I carry the 40 Compact with a variety of rigs depending on clothing of the day. Double mag pouch and a paddle rig under a Hawaiian shirt and no one is the wiser. IWB rig is just as comfortable.

·
Registered
616 Posts
If you want HK and you want a 45 its the only way you can go. Its definitely much easier to conceal than a uspf. The reason I think the USPc model feels chunkier than the P2000 is the angles of the USPc vs the rounded corners of the P2000.

You need to be more careful choosing holsters for comfort with the USP series because of their blocky frames, but it can be done rather easily.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts