HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
According to the pre-order page, late December.

I thought these were discontinued in 2009 (I have one from the '09.) It's nice to see them making a comeback, though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great News, I have always wanted a new one, and the price is like a sore dik, you can't beat it!

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Anyone know if they are a legit company? $500.00 non refundable deposit sounds like you better trust them. Also it does not list the magazines are they 10 rounders? I hope this means HK is re releasing it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Anyone know if they are a legit company? $500.00 non refundable deposit sounds like you better trust them. Also it does not list the magazines are they 10 rounders? I hope this means HK is re releasing it.
I asked them about it when I placed my pre-order. Because the company is based in the Republic of Kalifornia, they come with two 10 round magazines. I've also kept my ear to the ground pretty hard for another USP Expert in .45, these guys seem to be the only ones able to get them in currently, so who knows if HK is trying to re-release them state side.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I purchased one of the short run of USP 45 Elites from them last year -- zero issues. Not a small fly-by-night internet vendor.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
3 locations real stores with large inventory. They are local to me. Bought 2 Elites form them. The Experts in .45 are still on the Commiefornia " Safe gun List " that might be why they are shipping them to Calif. just like the Elites.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
I tried to order one but was having troubles and emailed for help and they never responded. I will wait till HK releases a new batch.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Last night a vendor here posted a presale on these with a cash price of $1066, including shipping. The ammo guys are charging 1099 plus $35 shipping.

I can not find that post from last night now. IMaybr somebody else can??

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks like I need another late Christmas or Birthday present! My USP Expert in 9 is stupendous. In .45 it should be something even better than that. I may need to invent a word.

Edit: Looking around the folks at riflegear have the same pistol in stock, same price, and with free shipping.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts