HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought it because I absolutely had to have one, tossed the Jarvis threaded match barrel in to make it a suppressed laser, then got bored of 45 ACP. Looking to sell it as a combo since I won't be using anything on it again, but may entertain separating parts later (will not separate the barrel though unless it goes first).

Whats included:
HK USP Expert 45 with factory adjustable night sights and soft case with manuals (non HK soft case, didn't include the original when I bought it)
4 (Four) 12 round mags and 2 (Two) 10 round mags total
GGG rail adapter
Jarvis threaded match barrel with thread protector 16x1LH (and also includes factory Expert barrel)
Pack with extra O-rings, adjustment key for night sights and somehow a spare hammer

$1400 Shipped for everything. Not looking for any trades at this time unless its a P226 or P229 Legion, Elite Dark or Scorpion SA/DA in 9mm plus cash.
Will entertain other trades - Piston AR15s/uppers, FN SLP shot gun, possibly Colt / DD / FNH or similar DI AR15s. Really don't need any more precision stuff, but could be coaxed into a nice bolt gun.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
A very nice setup. I have an expert 45 that is not in this condition, and was considering ordering the jarvis barrel. Very tempted to sell my setup (I'm sure at a loss) and look at this. I think the only advantage I have on mine, is the grey soft case. That is a very sweet setup!!! I do not think it will last long.

Couple of questions: When you ordered the Jarvis, did you send the slide in or do the drop in? What is the date code and how many rounds have you fired with the Jarvis?

thanks!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A very nice setup. I have an expert 45 that is not in this condition, and was considering ordering the jarvis barrel. Very tempted to sell my setup (I'm sure at a loss) and look at this. I think the only advantage I have on mine, is the grey soft case. That is a very sweet setup!!! I do not think it will last long.

Couple of questions: When you ordered the Jarvis, did you send the slide in or do the drop in? What is the date code and how many rounds have you fired with the Jarvis?

thanks!
The threaded barrels only come as a drop in, but I couldn't imagine it being any more accurate as its well beyond my abilities and quite a difference over the factory barrel with any ammo.
Date code is AH
Ive put 250 rounds through the Jarvis. Most of my training is with duty weapons, so I just don't have the time to take this and plink with it. It is the softest shooting 45 I've ever owned though (I had a thread somewhere where I was annoyed with the 45 Tactical and MK23 due to "felt recoil", this is SIGNIFICANTLY softer shooting than both, and much more accurate).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.