HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I own an HK MARK 23, a HK 45 and an HK 45C, I never had the interest in the USP series pistols. I was at the LGS and the have a HK USP Expert, "used" but in great shape for $1050.00. Comes with a 10 round mag and the black nylon case. The reason why I'm super interested in the pistol is that the serial number is just about that of my birthday. Yeah that's weird. The serial number is 112063, my birthday is 110263. Never saw a serial number as close as my b'day as this gun.

Now aside from numbers, what can you tell me about the gun. Comes with a standard bbl. Can't be threaded now in CT, so while I'm not really in the market for another .45 and leaving for vacation to Ireland in a few weeks, do I need this pistol.

HELP!

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Sounds like a good birthday present to yourself!

If you can't have threaded barrels / supressors in CT then the expert is a great choice for a USP. It is similar to the Tactical model except no threaded barrel, instead you get the longer slide which means better sight radius, plus they are cut a little lower. Match trigger, and the experts and elites tend to be set up the smoothest. The 45s have been heard to find until recently, if it is a real eagle case that is a great bonus over the plastic clamshell case. What date code?

Shockwave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts