HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Tiltle says it all...are they still available? I notice on the HK website that they are NOT listed.

Any help here would be apperciated!:wink:

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts
I think they may be out of production. Perhaps a few may still be available but we're already seeing these jump in price on the used market (from $800 to over 1K)

post this in the HK customer service board for the final answer....

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I was able to purchase a NIB Expert last week from my LGS. It was the last one they had. The date code is 2007. You may be able to find shops that have one in the case like I found. Otherwise, I've heard that the Experts, Elites, Mark 23s and other specialty USPs are no longer being manufactured.

BTW, it is my first HK and probably not my last.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I think they may be out of production. Perhaps a few may still be available but we're already seeing these jump in price on the used market (from $800 to over 1K)

post this in the HK customer service board for the final answer....
Depends on caliber.

The cheapest Expert is the .40 which can still be found new for $1,000. I've never seen a .40 Elite

If you can even find a 9mm Expert it will be $2k+, 9mm Elites are $1,500+.

.45 experts are in the $1300 range for complete packages. There are still a few new .45 Elites around for $1k.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Don't think they are making them anymore. I know if you want one that its best to buy it when you find it for sale. I watched the market for a while and the ones available have dried up considerably. I know on gunbroker for example the 40 and 45 caliber models were readily available a year ago from numerous sellers. Today you will be lucky to find a couple. The 9mm versions dried up a Long time ago and do pop up for sale occasionally.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I would give my left(or right) testicle for a 9mm. USP Expert....seriously! :43:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Caliber.666...I really hope that won't be necessary! But if you should happen to find a new .40 Expert please let me know! And I will keep my eye out for your 9mm.:wink:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I would give my left(or right) testicle for a 9mm. USP Expert....seriously! :43:
You're living in the wrong country, man!

j/k :wink: This is one of the very, very, very few times that living in Canada is better for gun owners...9mm Experts are fairly easy to find here--I picked this guy up with five mags last month. (The other is that shorty ARs and shotguns are fairly common here)

·
Registered
18,643 Posts
Caliber.666...I really hope that won't be necessary! But if you should happen to find a new .40 Expert please let me know! And I will keep my eye out for your 9mm.:wink:
I missed the last batch of Expert .40's from CDNN. A couple of months ago, they had the Expert .40's for $899, and .45 Elite also for $899. They are gone now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts