HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or do the USP pistols tower above all other HK offerings in the aesthetics department? Something about the shape of the slide and the grip and how they come together give it a timeless, utilitarian yet somehow exotic look. All other Hk pistols look somehow...diminished in front of the USP models. Too busy, too clunky, too much of the time period they were developed in. Or maybe it’s just me

Which is your favorite looking HK pistol and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I concur. They're extremely distinctive looking. Sexiest polymer pistols by far. Top 5 handgun ever made as well. Just beautifully made. 😍

·
Registered
122 Posts
I agree, except for if you compare the P30L to any other modern brand polymer pistol, I think it has them beat as well with that cool batman grip and the different slide angles.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Just yum 😋

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sexiest-in-class among its own and any other manufacturer's polymer pistol lines IMO. They still look like they could've been released yesterday.

Not a fan of the newer HK pistols.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Is it me or do the USP pistols tower above all other HK offerings in the aesthetics department? Something about the shape of the slide and the grip and how they come together give it a timeless, utilitarian yet somehow exotic look. All other Hk pistols look somehow...diminished in front of the USP models. Too busy, too clunky, too much of the time period they were developed in. Or maybe it’s just me

Which is your favorite looking HK pistol and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lew: New to this forum, but....is the USP out of current production? The way people rave about this gun it seems that HK maybe didn't think it through if / when they discontinued it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Lew: New to this forum, but....is the USP out of current production? The way people rave about this gun it seems that HK maybe didn't think it through if / when they discontinued it.
Nope, HK still makes the USP, USP Expert, USPT, and USPc. They are just harder to find since the P30 and VP9 series drive sales.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts