HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

Registered
Yes, the USP has always called to me. Maybe it's being a 90's kid and playing Rainbow Six, maybe it's just that beautiful.

I agree, except for if you compare the P30L to any other modern brand polymer pistol, I think it has them beat as well with that cool batman grip and the different slide angles.

View attachment 295675
The funky grip and slide angles and lines are what I dislike on the P30, especially the grip. I like the USP better (and yours are great!).

Registered
Just my opinion.....I think a USP Expert with a Jet Funnel is THE sexiest looking pistol on the planet! Again, just one man's opinion!
2021 Model, still unfired. The only pistol I consider more sexy is my Walther Q5 Match SF Pro

Reactions: JR24 and rlewpolar

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
I wasted my time today going to two shops to look for a USP. Never got my hands on one yet.
I鈥檝e managed to score 5 USPs in the last few months. I don鈥檛 have a problem, I can stop anytime

3 of them off of Gunbroker, 2 private local sales. The trick is to always be looking online, almost compulsively. The chances of finding one in a shop (at least here in CA, are just about zero).

Also, keep in mind that some of the prices on Gunbroker are outrageous. But once in a while, a new one will pop up for right around MSRP or below. The lowest I found was a brand new Elite for $930. Highest I鈥檝e paid so far is $1099. Don鈥檛 pay $1500 for a USP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Registered
Question: Is that a jet funnel on this particular model? And oh, yes, she can cause traffic accidents.
Yes, a Jet Funnel, which is really just a fancy name for Magwell. (HK Marketing)

Premium Member
I鈥檝e managed to score 5 USPs in the last few months. I don鈥檛 have a problem, I can stop anytime

3 of them off of Gunbroker, 2 private local sales. The trick is to always be looking online, almost compulsively. The chances of finding one in a shop (at least here in CA, are just about zero).

Also, keep in mind that some of the prices on Gunbroker are outrageous. But once in a while, a new one will pop up for right around MSRP or below. The lowest I found was a brand new Elite for $930. Highest I鈥檝e paid so far is $1099. Don鈥檛 pay $1500 for a USP

Ok, thanks for the heads up. You mention Gunbroker. What about Bud's? Any difference?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Ok, thanks for the heads up. You mention Gunbroker. What about Bud's? Any difference?
Gunbroker is an auction site, like Ebay but for guns. Bud鈥檚 is an online retailer. If Bud鈥檚 has a USP in stock, I鈥檇 buy from there, good place to do business with. But last time I checked, they had no USPs in stock.

Premium Member
Gunbroker is an auction site, like Ebay but for guns. Bud鈥檚 is an online retailer. If Bud鈥檚 has a USP in stock, I鈥檇 buy from there, good place to do business with. But last time I checked, they had no USPs in stock.

Thanks

Registered
Yes, the USP has always called to me. Maybe it's being a 90's kid and playing Rainbow Six, maybe it's just that beautiful.

The funky grip and slide angles and lines are what I dislike on the P30, especially the grip. I like the USP better (and yours are great!).
LOL thanks. To each his own. I can appreciate the variety.

Registered
Just my opinion- best looking is a USP tactical 40 with rail adapter and Jet Funnel. Next best looking HK45C tactical. That said, I think all the pistols in HK line look good/ tough.

Some gun guy
I'm quite partial to my standard USP40 as far as looks go. I have a TLR7A on mine. Simple and serious. My compact 9 is tied for second with my 40T. Compact 9 is clean and simple. The 40T just looks too tacticool for me not to like. I would like to get it milled for an Acro, though, especially with the O2 coming out.

Premium Member
There is a USP40 for $500 asking price on a local forum. I wish it was a 9mm. I rally like the looks and feel of the USP.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts