HKPRO Forums banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Wow, I wish I could find a Compact in .357 Sig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
When that opportunity presents itself, grab it without hesitation. Such a great gun. That one has been my EDC for years and is my most used HK. AA date code and it’s in its prime. You won’t be disappointed. If you are, I’d probably be inclined to take it off your hands! Good luck in the hunt!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Love the USP! Back in 2000 a USP 45 full size became my first HK. Under the Clinton ban, 45 ACP made the most sense as far as caliber goes due to the 10 round limit "only" dropping capacity by two rounds. First magazine I bought in 2004 after the sunset was a forbidden 12 rounder.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
My 1st USP was also in 45 ACP... One day I’ll add a USP Tactical 45 to my stable to keep my 9mm Tactical company.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Does anyone know of any holster maker who is able to accommodate the GG&G rail adapter plus a light? I see lots of high quality holsters out there for the USP but none seem to take into account that rail adapter

·
Registered
1 Posts
I So Love my HK USP Tactical 45 cal with an SWR HEMS II can. It's unbelievably well balanced even with the can on it. I've had it for approx 10 years and I don't think I can part with it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Lots of beautiful USPs in this thread. This is a good example. How do you like that TLR3?

I really like it... It's basically tailor-made for the USP and although not as bright as other options, it is still very solid and reliable, plus I have more modern lights for some other pistols.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I really like it... It's basically tailor-made for the USP and although not as bright as other options, it is still very solid and reliable, plus I have more modern lights for some other pistols.
Thanks, going to pick one up for my USP 45

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Cool, and I am sure you know this, but you have to order the one specifically for the USP full-size, they only come with one key.
Thanks, yes, was aware there was a USP only version out there

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is it me or do the USP pistols tower above all other HK offerings in the aesthetics department? Something about the shape of the slide and the grip and how they come together give it a timeless, utilitarian yet somehow exotic look. All other Hk pistols look somehow...diminished in front of the USP models. Too busy, too clunky, too much of the time period they were developed in. Or maybe it’s just me

Which is your favorite looking HK pistol and why?

I won’t dis any HK firearm, but my VP9 optics ready long slide is John Wick sexy with its perforated slide, suppressor height iron, trijicon RMR and o ring stabilized 5” barrel. More importantly, it’s not just all looks either! With it’s longer sight radius, full sized barrel and one of the best stock triggers on the market, it’s a dream to shoot and extremely accurate.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I won’t dis any HK firearm, but my VP9 optics ready long slide is John Wick sexy with its perforated slide, suppressor height iron, trijicon RMR and o ring stabilized 5” barrel. More importantly, it’s not just all looks either! With it’s longer sight radius, full sized barrel and one of the best stock triggers on the market, it’s a dream to shoot and extremely accurate.
Post a pic!

41 - 60 of 86 Posts