HKPRO Forums banner

HK USP looks

14K views 121 replies 71 participants last post by  ghosthk 
#1 ·
Is it me or do the USP pistols tower above all other HK offerings in the aesthetics department? Something about the shape of the slide and the grip and how they come together give it a timeless, utilitarian yet somehow exotic look. All other Hk pistols look somehow...diminished in front of the USP models. Too busy, too clunky, too much of the time period they were developed in. Or maybe it’s just me [emoji848]

Which is your favorite looking HK pistol and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#47 ·
Does anyone know of any holster maker who is able to accommodate the GG&G rail adapter plus a light? I see lots of high quality holsters out there for the USP but none seem to take into account that rail adapter [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#58 ·
I won’t dis any HK firearm, but my VP9 optics ready long slide is John Wick sexy with its perforated slide, suppressor height iron, trijicon RMR and o ring stabilized 5” barrel. More importantly, it’s not just all looks either! With it’s longer sight radius, full sized barrel and one of the best stock triggers on the market, it’s a dream to shoot and extremely accurate.

#61 ·
I sold my H&K P2000 a few years ago when I down sized my collection. A couple of months ago while at the indoor range I see in the show case an H&K USP 40. It was their a few weeks and a kept looking at it every time I was at the range. No one want it because it was a 40 but i am a 40 kind of guy. One day I had a gun to trade and it was time to jump at that H&K 40. When I got home the gun was never fired no ware marks on the barrel and slide. All the papers came with it. I found that the gun was ten years old who ever had it must have had it in his safe for years. Here is a photo

#81 ·
My P30L makes me happy. I just...like it a lot. For it's size, I can carry a gun that has an "easier" (if not outright better) trigger and holds more bullets. For it's capacity, I can carry a smaller gun with better concealment that's just as easy to shoot. I should probably sell it, but I don't want to.

#88 ·
I've owned an HK Compact 45 USP since 2007. It's a great pistol and second only to my beloved M1911a1. It's only slightly larger than a Glock 19 and is quite concealable. Another firearm I'll never sell or trade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.