HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Yep, that's about right for the SS models. Some of the pristine HE (Black) models have been sold for +$3000 when a bidding war breaks out on it. So a SS with that BIN price should sell for that much I would think!

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How does the 9mm compare to the .45, are they the real deal or are they copies. I am just recently looking into these so I apologize for my ignorance and lack of knowledge. I personally don't want copies, pieced together, or anything like that, but if i could get 2 factory made 9mm I would be a kid in a candy shop. Then again I am a 9mm kind of a guy, but I do love the .45 and have shot one once before and drooled the entire time. Also any other thoughts, comments, opinions or knowledge I should be aware of?

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Seen them bring $900 to $3500 depending on what the seller is asking and what the buyer is willing to spend

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Seen them bring $900 to $3500 depending on what the seller is asking and what the buyer is willing to spend
I think CDNN sold the SS model for about $900.00 when Hk was discontinuing the Match guns here.
Its been sometime since I've seen the Stainless model for less than $2400.00. That one sold on GB in less than a day. They get rarer by the year, so pay $3k or so if you have the funds and want one for your collection. I don't plan to part with any of my Matches for many years to come. Better than money in the bank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts