HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting a USP compact, trying to decide between a 9mm or a 45. I have never shot a HK before. Was wondering if there are any HK owners in NW Houston that would let me shoot your USP compact first before I make the purchase. Thanks!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't have a compact USP either, but I do have a USP9 SD. If you'd like to meet up at a range some time, I'd be happy to let you try it out. I'm near Memorial Park.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Compact

I'm thinking of getting a USP compact, trying to decide between a 9mm or a 45. I have never shot a HK before. Was wondering if there are any HK owners in NW Houston that would let me shoot your USP compact first before I make the purchase. Thanks!
I live in conroe and have a USPc .40 S.S. I shoot at shooters stations off HWY 105 near Lake Conroe.Be glad to let you shoot it.:62:

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,739 Posts
I have both a .40 and .45 in USP Compact. I usually shoot at Impact Zone, NW of Houston (I'm in Katy). PM me and we'll see about getting together. I have some other toys that you might like to shoot, as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All,

Thanks for the offer! I really appreciate it.

straightgrain,

I'm in the willowbrook mall area. I know where impact zone is, pm on its way.

Thanks!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Got one, live in the LEague city area.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey Murf, just picked up a S&W Sigma 40 at academy to go with my H&K USPC 40. It was on sale for $329 with $50 mail in rebate It came with 2 14 round mags and the mail in rebate gets you 2 more 14 round mags. Brings that price down real low. I love my USPC 40 so much I don't want to take it out of the house so I got the Sigma for knocking around with. I also picked up the UpLula Universal Pistol Loader. Thanks for the tip on that one. It sure saves my dainty hands.

I was at the range today but had to wait to shoot as they were doing qualifying for the police and security guys. There must have been 50 guys waiting to shoot. Ben took good care of me though and squeezed me in. He said just look mean and carry some donuts.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wow! You guys are quite considerate, this is a great response from everyone.

It almost makes me want to post that I'm considering an MP5 (cough.....full auto) and would like to try one first. :D Actually, you guys are so gratuitous, I should go ahead and say that I have shot one and it was a blast (because otherwise one of you would probably offer it).

Kudo's to all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts