·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the part number for this USP

9mm
4.25"
Variant 7/ LEM trigger

My local dealer cant find the number listed. Does anyone know the H&K number or is time to find a new dealer:90:

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
In other words,

You need a LEM trigger kit equipped USP without the Control Lever, right?

Get a Variant 1 USP (the most standard setup, DA/SA with safety and decocker) and have the LEM kit installed. It comes out without the control lever and is LEM (DAO). That setup is not listed anywhere, the LEM is an enhancement or update to the current trigger Variant.

Miku

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Miku, I don't really understand what you're telling him to do. If he wants the LEM, he should just buy the factory LEM and save himself $100+...

Larry, the Variant 7 is not the same thing as the LEM. V7 is a heavy DAO with around a 12 pound pull on ever pull of the trigger, and a long reset like traditional DAO pistols.

The LEM is a whole other variant that isn't even numbered. However, the LEM trigger does have different pull weight options for it. These are described as variants. The typical factory LEM is the V2 LEM, which is about 8 pounds. The V1 LEM is about 5 lbs. Etc, etc.

While I don't know the part number that HK uses for the entire gun, finding a 9mm USP in LEM shouldn't be a task that is anywhere near impossible.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Miku, I don't really understand what you're telling him to do. If he wants the LEM, he should just buy the factory LEM and save himself $100+...
Yes, of course, sorry for that.

I didn´t think, I just wrote because we here in finland don´t have the LEM sold at all. If I would want one I´d have to order it from the US.
I´ve thought about ordering one and therefore spent time studying the LEM and the different variants involved with it. The method mentioned earlier is the only way (or at least the easiest way :D ) to get the LEM triggered USP here in finland.

Of course it is best to buy it straight from the factory :eek: ...

Miku

1 - 6 of 6 Posts