HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe you guys can help.

Any idea where I can get a holster that will fit the HK USP9SD I just bought?

For $20 on Ebay, I bought a generic black leather pancake type made for a USP 45, but the front sight is too tall, really rubs hard. Other wise, the 9mm and 45 are almost identical in size/width (holster wise anyway)

I don't want to remove the large adjustable sights. It one of the reasons I bought it.

I'm not looking for a thigh holster, I might use this for IDPA, or bowling pin night shooting events.

Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
When in doubt I would suggest www.fist-inc.com . They have a very good line of holsters custom made and they don't take months to get it to you. The do carry a complete line of holsters for HK's.

You will not find any in the $20 range,but thry are very reasonable. give them a check out. TJ

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to the gun range and put a few rounds thru it, and checked out a Blackhawk Serpa. Didnt fit either.

Thanks for the Comp tac lead - I googled it then tryed the name and added a dot com. I think Im going to buy one inside the pant "infidel" and one belt loop model.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Try the CTAC vs Infidel, better adjustments as well as a flatter profile;
or MTAC for better (IMHO) comfort

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I usually never wear an inside the pant holster with a compact or full size.

The only gun that I wear inside is my Keltec P3AT, in breast pocket, or cargo pant pocket, and lastly on my belly area.

In the 90's I had a Beretta 92 that occationally I wore in the small of my back, using the safety slightly bent to keep it from falling inside my pants. But 90+% of the time it was in a Bianchi IPSC speed draw rig, on my hip outside.

I will consider that holster, the USP 9mm full size is really not that big. Its only slightly bigger than a P7M13. Somehow I figured it was going to feel like a SOCOM.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The Safariland 5188 holster for the USP 9/40 will work with the tactical sights. The holster can be setup with the paddle or belt attachments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts