HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone,

So I've had an affinity with the USPc .45 ever since I saw it back in the mid 90's, and recently bought a stainless USPc .45 so now I'm happy. Or so I thought.

I went into the local Sportsman's Warehouse the other night and there it sat, calling my name from the peg like it had been waiting for me to come by to take it home. It's a USPc .45 Tactical, with standard sights (if I remember right) and the elephant foot style 10 round mags for $879 without tax. I Googled the price and clearly see it's a great deal, so now I'm in deep thought about going by there tomorrow to pick it up.

For those who have both or those who are in the know: Is the Tactical worth it, and does it offer any greater advantage -- real advantage -- compared to the standard USPc? I don't plan on getting a can for it anytime soon, possibly ever, so I don't know if this would just be a waste of money and nothing more than a novelty. I would assume I'd continue to carry my USPc .40 and .45 and probably keep the Tactical for range and more than likely home defense. Yes, the novelty is a huge turn on, but I want to know if there's a tremendous difference between the two. I used the search function but didn't get very far before frustration set in.

I shoot both USPc's like they were made for me, and I delight in the idea that I may shoot that much better with the Tactical but have no knowledge with the O-ring barrel and if it offers anything significant. I turn to the experts for info, please, and to help me decide whether I should loosen the grip on the cash in my pocket and get it or hold onto it for another rainy day. Then again I live in Washington -- everyday is a rainy day.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Is it NIB or used? Regardless, I think $879 is too good to pass. I'd pick it up, but again my HK sickness is probably worse than yours! :wink:

·
Registered
904 Posts
You dont need this. Just tell me where it is via PM.

Ok - for real that's a great deal. Pick it up. Enjoy

Sent from my ThunderBolt in the future - using Skynet

·
Registered
866 Posts
Yep that is a good deal. I would buy it. Does it have "CT" on the left side of slide? If so, I would not hesitate

·
Registered
539 Posts
Thats a good deal if i didn't have one I'd take one for that price all I have to say is do it

·
Registered
129 Posts
I asked about the differences between uspc and the usp CT recently, but not on this forum. The answer I received is besides the extended barrel and the CT marking on the slide, it's the same gun as the uspc.

The cheapest I can find in stock now is $1030.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I just went to my LGS last weekend and was quoted $1059. I would definately snatch that up.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I say go for it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts