HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at range yesterday and I notice something:
After empty the mag, the slide is locked in position. I insert the new mag and give it a push, like gently bang the mag in the bottom. The slide will drop and load a round in the chamber, ready to fire. I wonder that's a common feature or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was at range yesterday and I notice something:
After empty the mag, the slide is locked in position. I insert the new mag and give it a push, like gently bang the mag in the bottom. The slide will drop and load a round in the chamber, ready to fire. I wonder that's a common feature or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty new to the USP. I got my first one last week and it did the same thing at the range yesterday. If I inserted the mag without much force it stayed locked back. But trying to reload with speed and it fell a few times.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
It's typical. Some call it a feature. Others call it serendipity. Some like it. Some do not. My Walther P99s do it; so does my 92fs IIRC. Can't remember if some of my SIGs do it. None of my 1911s do it. I like it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.