HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone carry the USPc with a WML? Right now I'm using a Quark handheld, I'm practicing with the flashlight at the range but I was wondering if there are any people that conceal carry the USPc with a WML. If so what's your setup?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I'm guessing a "WML" is a weapons mounted light? I really can't recommend them for carry.

The bulk for one thing. And you have to point the weapon at people to use the light. Might be fine if you're a policeman (with liability protection for this) or in your own home but can be considered "brandishing" on the street. Less flexible than a flashlight at well. Try a Surefire G2Z with the LED bulb. Easy to carry and pointing it at someone is safe.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
The viridian c5l works great on the uspc, but you need the adapter

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Keep training with the handheld flashlight. Mounted lights are too bulky for concealed carry. Plus the fact that if you need to shine light on an object, the firearm points the business at it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.