HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After much research, bought the HK VP40 LE today. For a few more bucks, I went for the 3rd mag. The VP 40 was cash and carry and the VP 40 LE had to be ordered. It's going to be 5 days. The question I have, should I get the laser attachment for the rail or go with the night sight included with the LE.Will the laser greatly improve my aim.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have both the VP40 and VP40 LE. The LE sits in my nightstand and is for castle doctrine. That said, I've not used the LE during low/no light conditions (and also have not used a VP40 equipped with a laser). Although there is no logic involved in the decision, I have a bias against the addition of a laser. Friends with more experience than myself in shooting in low/no light conditions tell me to give the laser a try. They swear that target acquisition is much faster with a laser.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sales advisor had laser on house weapon. Not sold on laser sight. Think night sight will improve both day and night look at target.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I have a couple of lasers , I also have the VP40LE I have found the laser to be more of a novelty and rarely take them out.. Just my observations..You may have entirely different results..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts