HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new here, but frequent several other boards.

I found a VP70 at local gun shop for $600. It is as new, comes with original box, manual, and 2 standard capacity mags.

Is this a fair price?

·
2,832 Posts
bit high IMOP, I wouldnt pay more than $500 for a NIB VP70Z, but I havn't seen a ton of NIB for sale, most are used but not used much...after a few mags and 20lbs trigger pull most go back in the box ;)

·
Premium Member
3,891 Posts
I bought mine, in the orig. box with orig. paper work etc... for $500.00.... now that being said, I only bought mine because I have always wanted one, I don't really shoot it much, but I personally have always found this handgun very cool......

good luck

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I called the shop and the thing has been on consignment for over 6 months. It started at $850. They think the guy will go to $450 or $500, and are going to call and ask. But even then while it seems they look cool and are somewhat rare, it may not be for me. I'd rather have one of the USP's from Summit Gunbroker.

Thanks for the info.

·
2,832 Posts
ya know.....it is cool, but its not a gun your gonna want to carry.....not that you couldnt but you wont. Its really one of those guns that a collector or like me...I wanted when they came out when I was a kid in the 70's.....so I had to have one....well I have 2 actaully......so collector and want ;)

$450-500 that sounds more like it!

Well, I called the shop and the thing has been on consignment for over 6 months. It started at $850. They think the guy will go to $450 or $500, and are going to call and ask. But even then while it seems they look cool and are somewhat rare, it may not be for me. I'd rather have one of the USP's from Summit Gunbroker.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bought mine for $500.00 and it came with no box or extras, but I don't feel ripped off. I've allways wanted one since I was 8, and I g0t a unique, well made, accurate, and relable handgun. The only negative is it's trigger pull which can be overcome. That being said if I was in your shoes I would definatly buy it.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Yeah, around $500 is a fair price for it. Anymore than that and you are getting ripped off.

·
Registered
33 Posts
THE origonal first polymer gun 20 plus years before Glock .. Made in 1968..Designed by Helmut Weldel who was also the enginer who made P7, USP....I am with the rest no more than $500...The trigger as already mentioned is a bear

1 - 8 of 8 Posts