HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually carry Appendix, however with a striker fired pistol [VP9], I'd like to mitigate any physical injury.

I am looking for a recommendation for a 4 O'clock carry IWB holster for the HK VP9.

I currently own a G-Code INCOG Eclipse holster which I carry appendix, but would like a 4 O'Clock option. I do not mind if it's a Hybrid or purely a kydex holster. I just want to find the best, most reliable, and trustworthy holster from this Forum.

I am 6'2" with an athletic build so I can conceal the VP9 very well. I live in S Florida...so a full sweat guard would be mandatory.

What's your pick??

·
Registered
246 Posts
Another +1 for Alien Gear.

If you are looking for something that is easy to take off and put back on while in a vehicle, the Vedder holster I've been using for my P30 is a good option also. Good retention, adjustable cant, quick shipping and reasonable pricing. The metal clip really helps reduce the thickness, too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I purchased a JM Custom IWB Ver 3 SL for my VP9. I was going to order a SA XDs in 9mm as my small pistol but the JM tucks in so well I forget I've got it on. Saved me $500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts