HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a stupid question, but I am going to ask anyway.
Is there anywhere online where they sell an IWB holster for a VP9 with a rail comp weight attachment?
I dont know if one even exists but if anyone can point me in the right direction of finding one id appreciate it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Someone else asked this question a couple of days ago. If you're near Georgia, Cook's Holsters can make you one on the spot. Also, some gun shows have folks that can make a holster for you while you wait, at least around here (Huntsville, AL).

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just got mine back from Dara Holsters, custom fit for VP9 w/optic WITHOUT mount plate (sits lower on the slide). Great turn around time.

-------------------------------------------
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Just got mine back from Dara Holsters, custom fit for VP9 w/optic WITHOUT mount plate (sits lower on the slide). Great turn around time.

-------------------------------------------
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
I can second this; If Dara doesn't have something on their website, just shoot them an email. They have made me 2 different holsters for pistols that weren't listed. They were quick to respond to emails and asked for pictures to verify what I wanted and the turnaround time was super fast as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts