HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,165 Posts
Well, that was a good excuse to pay shipping & tax on a T shirt I wanted. Thanks for the heads up @HK247

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
1st one that I missed.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
If anyone got an extra they want to sell, let me know. I’ll buy it or trade a HK416 mug.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I also missed the boat on this one. I guess they got me with the Sunday release. I have some extra ones I’d be willing to trade, or I can purchase outright. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
I’m looking for a 416 or A
I also missed the boat on this one. I guess they got me with the Sunday release. I have some extra ones I’d be willing to trade, or I can purchase outright. Thanks!
im looking for a 416 mug if you want to trade for a VP9 one

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'll have an extra as well to be able to trade for one of the previous mugs.

·
Registered
P7M8, USP9, P2000, P2000sk
9 Posts
I've got an extra one of these coming and am looking for either the 416, Mk23, or GMG.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forums, too new that I can't post my own WTB but thought I'd throw it here. My husband's Mark23 mug arrived broken at the handle but was salvageable. My clumsy butt knocked over the box it was in and further damaged it beyond repair. I am on the hunt for a mug, I know if I'm going to find one, this forum is my best bet. Please reach out if you are willing to sell yours.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts