HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard from another HK guy that the VP9 is supposed to start shipping with 19 round factory mags.

Can anyone confirm this?

·
Priest of the P7
4,791 Posts
I don't see how that's possible unless they protrude a good ways from the bottom of the grip like a 15rd mag with an extension. It's not as though they can just alter the spring and follower to accept another four rounds, the dimensions of the grip wouldn't allow it.

Sounds like malarky to me.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
First I've heard as well and agreed with what is stated above it will protrude so I don't see HK doing that

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
http://www.heckler-koch.com/no_cache/de/unternehmen/downloads.html?tx_z7simpledownloads[download]=777

The technical spec table indicates there is a 20 round option but I've not seen anything suggesting it's being released yet.
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing that
Heres an excerpt (google translate):
"In the accessories is particularly mentioned the high-capacity magazine, wave Ches form fit only a few centimeters protrude ter on the grip lower edge and with a capacity of 20 cartridges a shot more up points as the internationally most widespread competition model."

also, side note was also a portion in there discussing the SFP9-sk, and a maritime version (hmmm) :biggrin:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I agree. I just bought two more 15 round mags earlier today though. oh well, cant have to many I guess.
and that's the beauty of magazines, you can never have to many of the 15 rounders. Although Id gladly welcome a 19 round mag in my collection.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts