HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll like it for sure. Being a California resident that's the closest I'll come to owning a suppressor even though it's fake lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've seen these but wasn't sure if they'd fit on the MP5 SD 22lr version. Costs too much for me to try.
They absolutely do not fit.

However, there are small picatinny mounts that slip over the faux silencer. Not too sure if I'd want to mount a vertical foregrip to the barrel shroud though..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They absolutely do not fit.

However, there are small picatinny mounts that slip over the faux silencer. Not too sure if I'd want to mount a vertical foregrip to the barrel shroud though..
Do you have a link to these picatinny slip mounts? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Does anyone have one of these really suppressed? or maybe someone who could do the work or I dunno maybe even sell one for it?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Does anyone have one of these really suppressed? or maybe someone who could do the work or I dunno maybe even sell one for it?
I read somewhere that the barrel is too thin to be threaded, so without building a full custom rifle out of it it doesn't sound like it's possible. I do plan to tear mine apart at some point and poke around a bit to see.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts