HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got some stuff from the webshop almost 3-4 days ago and have not received a confirmation email. Anyone have any experience with this?

·
Registered
851 Posts
I think the website is acting up. I ordered something about a month back and I got an error messaage. Thinking the order didn't go through, I left well enough alone. About a week later, I get the package of item and then I got an email stating my order was shipped. If you don't get an email by tomorrow evening, let me know. I'll forward you HK's public relations email who handles the HK Webshop.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Ordered on Monday Dec. 10 and received confirmation email immediately. Another email came early Wednesday morning stating my package had shipped. It arrived Thursday.

The company sponsored forum states they'll be closed the last week of December and the first two weeks of January. Get in touch with them tomorrow if you want your stuff by Christmas!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I placed an order Friday and just got my order confirmation a few minutes ago, Sunday evening. Their site is acting up from time to time but give it a few days. Then if the confirmation does not come shoot them an e-mail or call them.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help everyone, just got it a few minutes ago. I hope Ill get it before christmas.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any Idea on Shipping times?

It's been about a week and I haven't received my range bag yet.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Thank God!! They (HK, web shop) did a great job of packing. UPS did a number on my package!!! TJ

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Thank God!! They (HK, web shop) did a great job of packing. UPS did a number on my package!!! TJ

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still waiting here in Florida... Haven't received it yet.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the help...UPS messed up my address and last name, but I finally got it thank god. Again Thanks for the help everyone, this is a great community.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts