HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is a good builder for an HK11 clone? I'm hoping to get one built that can take the removable mag well.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
"Removable Magwell"?
Are you actually looking for an 11 (magazine fed only) or a 21E (beltfed) with the 11E mag conversion kit?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Removable Magwell"?
Are you actually looking for an 11 (magazine fed only) or a 21E (beltfed) with the 11E mag conversion kit?
Thank you for the reply I appreciate it. you'll have to forgive my ignorance on the correct nomenclature for the different models, I'd like to know a builder who can do either of those depending on the price, and I'm more interested in function over aesthetics as it'll be a host gun.

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts
Thank you for the reply I appreciate it. you'll have to forgive my ignorance on the correct nomenclature for the different models, I'd like to know a builder who can do either of those depending on the price, and I'm more interested in function over aesthetics as it'll be a host gun.
Mike @ TSC Machine would be my go-to for a 11E (21E conversion) IF you have all the parts. One of the big things about the 11E is the lighter carrier and managing a bolt-bounce problem. In the build Mike did for me, my gun had a fixed magwell with the 21E shroud/barrel setup/trunnion. We used an MSG90 carrier.

A different Mike, Mike Otte of Michael's Machines does 21E and off-shoot 11 clones if that's more reasonable.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
If it’s a clone You want to purchase l... I’d hit up Carlos at beltfed.

If it’s factory type conversion Ralph RDTS or TSC Machine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts