HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some options to adapt a HK21 to a standard type tripod such as used with a 1919A4. These would mount on the curved part of the HK21 where you would put a bipod. I have seen some photos of various options, but not sure where to find something or if I just need to make something.

Thank you

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,667 Posts
Call supporting vendor Mike @ Michael's Machine, he make adapter like below but check with him if compatible with 1919A4 tripod.

Adapter shown in photo below is on a AA Tripod for the MG42/MG53/MG3

Can anyone tell me what adapter I have below it was sold as a authentic HK German 21e/23e mount I would like to make it work on an AA Tripod as pictured above for a future 21e/23e build or if you know which tripod this mount would work on........Thanks
Auto part

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can anyone tell me what adapter I have below it was sold as a authentic HK German 21e/23e mount I would like to make it work on an AA Tripod as pictured above for a future 21e/23e build or if you know which tripod this mount would work on........Thanks
View attachment 141881 View attachment 141889
Sir- did you ever find out what this mount would work on?????! 3616will. I also have two of these I am trying to figure out what they would work on. Thanks!

·
Registered
685 Posts
I am looking for some options to adapt a HK21 to a standard type tripod such as used with a 1919A4. These would mount on the curved part of the HK21 where you would put a bipod. I have seen some photos of various options, but not sure where to find something or if I just need to make something.
You want to mount to a m2 tripod correct? Do you want to use the T/E mech as well- that takes a lot more work.

If you just want to us the pintle+yoke (= up down/ left right) on the HK21/23 rear mount, you can weld this
HK21E HK23E BIPOD BEARING BOX NEW, GERMAN
to a piece of tubing, that will fit into the pintle mount. it will not work in the biipod area

BTW damn these got expensive

Most of what others posted are for the mg42 AAA tripod

1 - 9 of 9 Posts