HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
Whomever built that, not only doesn't do a very good job with engraving (perhaps it's an older build), but "21E" would not have been what the factory engraved.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shows I'm a newb, wow 26k and no full auto. Thanks for the reply.
All good. Most of these are sold already with a sear (registered receiver or a sear as part of the sale). I believe a RR would be around 40-50 (don't know the current market on them) with the transferable-sear variant going for more. Parts kit, hard to find bolt/ barrel, receiver, and someone to build it would put you around that number anyways. That's not even mentioning how long the build would take. Then you have to find a sear :]

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Can correct me if i'm wrong... E guns are simply marked E as the 21 and 23 share the same receiver and it's simply a matter of which barrel,bolt group,feed mech,lower you install.

·
Registered
8,298 Posts
Can correct me if i'm wrong... E guns are simply marked E as the 21 and 23 share the same receiver and it's simply a matter of which barrel,bolt group,feed mech,lower you install.
What he said. Although technically, the serial number prefix was different depending on whether it was originally built as a 21E or 23E.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts