HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
I personally like the two tone. Mike is finishing up a two tone MP5K-N where the bulk of it will be burnt bronze with some RAL8000 to offset it. Should have it back in a week or two. I visited with them back in March ans saw two burnt bronze guns which I thought were outstanding.

I am also contemplating a MP5-F Mid Life Improvement build which would also be two tone like the gun shown at Shot and NRA in 2014...

·
Registered
720 Posts
I had Mike do my sig mpx a while ago in the burnt bronze. He also cut my barrel down and 3 lugged it. Amazing work as always. Sorry for the crap photos. They don't give the color justice.

He had my sp5k to work on. Sadly for it I'm thinking just stock colors. At some point I can see myself getting a sig mcx sbr and having him paint it to match my mpx.

·
Premium Member
1,127 Posts
^^That's a nice looking mpx.

Probably not good idea if you ever want to sell it....I was bored :-/
Urban Jungle Camo
I like it, good work! I feel camo should always be a rattle can home job, though. If I do it myself I don't feel bad when I want to repaint it later for a different style or setting. Your rendition kinda reminds me of this badass msg90 that a member posted years ago:

I personally like the two tone. Mike is finishing up a two tone MP5K-N where the bulk of it will be burnt bronze with some RAL8000 to offset it. Should have it back in a week or two. I visited with them back in March ans saw two burnt bronze guns which I thought were outstanding.

I am also contemplating a MP5-F Mid Life Improvement build which would also be two tone like the gun shown at Shot and NRA in 2014...
Be sure to post the results! I'd love to see the bronze or MLI.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Gun Firearm Trigger Air gun Airsoft gun

RAL 8000 looks great. I love mine, so. haha

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is fairly inexpensive to refinish these ~$200-225 in HK black down the road. Thanks for the input!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts