HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 557 Posts

·
HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
276 Posts
HK USA needs to get their rear end into gear!!! Already have a Dakota tactical G36K but I have no problem dropping another 5K on two of these.

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
Hmmm...the traditional style model in RAL8000 does make my junk wiggle a tad. Between this and the MR223A3, this was the kind of game I was hoping HK would bring to SHOT...hopefully this stuff shows up state-side in a timely manner.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
The SAR looks pretty much what people have been asking for.

I'd rather have a TBostic PSG-8, honestly.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Wow
RAL and black
interchangeable furniture between SAR and TAR
stanag magwell

This about everything that people wanted.

I am hoping this makes it to the U.S. market

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
The TAR is fugly as hell. SAR in Black all the way!
I dunno man. As someone who already owns a G36 Conversion, the TAR in RAL8000 with the multi-colored tan parts is a breath of fresh air.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Something looks a little funky on the bolt carriers. Aside from the model of the firearm and the firing pin retaining pin, I see something else I have never seen on an SL8 or G36 carrier that is towards the rear and under the firing pin retainer. It's long. The pictures are not high res enough for me to make out anything.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Holy hell! When do we get one?!?

I think that part on the bolt carrier might be some semi auto feature or just for the display weapon.

I PRAY TO GOD THAT THE BARRELS CAN BE SWAPPED!!!!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Please, we need super hi-res photos. Thanks
I feel the exact same way!

I have a feeling I might own some of these like people collect AR15's

·
Registered
134 Posts
Something looks a little funky on the bolt carriers. Aside from the model of the firearm and the firing pin retaining pin, I see something else I have never seen on an SL8 or G36 carrier that is towards the rear and under the firing pin retainer. It's long. The pictures are not high res enough for me to make out anything.
I suspect that it is a firing pin safety like in the MP7. Montrala is going to take some more photos today, so we will most likely know by tonight (europe).

·
Registered
153 Posts
what is the purpose of 2 and 7 rds mag?

Semi-Auto Hunting Guns are restricted to 2-Round-Magazines in Germany. As all Firearms need special permission, the easiest but most expensive way to buy rifles is to obtain a hunting licence. Then you can buy every legal semi auto rifle, but only with 2-Round-Magazine. What you do afterwards is your business, buying a 40 Rounder and taking it to the range for "test firing" is not illegal. Hunting with a magazine which holds more than two Rounds is and will result in loosing your hunting licence and along with it your guns.

The reason for a 7-Round-Magazin is beyond me, Magazines for "Sporting Purposes" are restricted to 10 Rounds.

1 - 20 of 557 Posts