HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I'm awaiting the arrival of my HK33 build I'm contemplating my next weapon. I want a smaller version which will probably be SBRed in the future.
I'm considering a 9mm Mp5K type weapon they are cheaper to shoot, more compact and seemingly harder to find. I have also thought about the Vector .223 pistol but I'm not sure just how much bigger it is than the SP89/Mp5K family. I have the Eagle/HK Mp5K shoulder rig would the .223 work in that? I've thought about one of those things Coharie makes that uses Mp5 parts and looks kind of like a UMP but I don'tthink they will hold thier value as well as an HK clone. I've seen the
Coharie 89s for sell but they are usually much higher than the $1060 price advertised in Shotgun news. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have also thought about the Vector .223 pistol but I'm not sure just how much bigger it is than the SP89/Mp5K family.
Here is a Vector V89 (MP5k sized) beside a Vector V53 pistol (.223). This is a photo I had taken for something else (the top gun is a Saiga-12 shotgun)

Hopefully that is useful for determining relative size of the two pistols.

·
Registered
611 Posts
A HK 33K has a 12.5 inch barrel where a 53 has a 8.5 inch barrel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts