HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a HK4 "BUND" Marked, .22LR and .32 (7.65). Numbers match on everything, and it all is in nice shape. Have one mag in each caliber, and the .22 mag has the orange baseplate. Have the manuals, screwdriver, cleaning chain, pin hole cleaner, and boxes for the pistol and the conv. set. Now

1: Obviously anyone who knows me knows this will probably end up for sale at some point, what is a real, honest value for the set? Please dont try to lowball, and please dont try to inflate for internet purposes. I just want to know roughly what this is worth?

2: Do folks generally shoot these little guys, since it seems to be a neat piece, or just mainly I should 'look at it'.

3: What finish was originally applied to the frame of the pistol itself? This one seems to be a matte black paint of some sort, which has worn away to reveal a very matte almost parked looking base coating. And yes, it looks very original, since the HK lettering and numbering, such as the serial, are nice and crisp and bare metal.

4: I cant find any importer markings or stampings or anything on this or the book anywhere. Any ideas about that? Right side of slide is completely blank. Left side has "HECKLER & KOCH GMBH OBERNDORF / N MADE IN GERMANY" Has the nitro marks on the trig. guard (2), and "BUND" on the other side of the guard.

Thanks a lot!

·
2,832 Posts
IMOP those BUND sets are really a shooter, 22 and 32 are the best calibers for the HK4 and most all have been shot, really about the perfect set for someone looking to get into the HK4's

I would say something like $400-550 for the set.....yeah seen em more, seen em less, they are not really rare(seem too many of them) but a great little set. Figure the 32 and gun is worth $400-ish and the 22 kit is worth $100-150(again...seen em more and less)

not sure on the finish, there were a few flavors of finish on the HK4's over the years

I am pretty sure I have seen them with no import marks or HK import marks but no other importers(like Silver star, SACO, or PW) I can remember.......hmmm maybe seen SACO now that I think about it. No import marks or HK=good

·
Banned
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good deal. THanks. Im thinking I will end up selling it, I just wanted to mess around with it for a little while.

Also, How in the World do you remove the slide???

Ive tried: Hammer down, safety on, push button inside trig guard down, pull forward, and then pull up...

NOTHING

THen I tried the whole deal with safety off, then with hammer back, then with mag in and mag out...IM lost.

Help

·
Registered
510 Posts
From the HK4 manual which is also available online
http://www.hkp7.com/PDF/HK4.pdf
also here is an interesting page
http://www.hkp7.com/hk4/index.htm

Safety on
Remove magazine
Cock hammer by pulling back slide
Make sure that there is no round in the chamber!
Close weapon again by pulling the trigger. Grasp pistol as shown in Fig 4 [here they show gun pointing left, right hand on the slide, and left hand cups the grip and trigger guard while the left thumb or thumb nail pushes down on the release latch.]
press the latch [release] (barrel clamp), located at the front of the trigger guard, downwards with the thumb of the left hand. Push slide forward as far as it will go and lift upwards.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you decide you want to move this send me a PM....

Thnx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts