HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a lead on the most recent generation HK416 mags that DO NOT have the LEO markings on them? I am looking for some at a decent price. A local dealer has them for $50, but I just think that's way to much....

Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I'd go without before I bought anything from Botach. Only ordered once from them, a Zeiss Z-point for my UMP . Was defective and it was difficult as heck to get a hold of them. If you call all you get is vocie mail and then never call back. Finally got someone on their live chat during the milliseconds per day that it is actually open. They said send it back, which I did, via USPS insured. After not hearing back for a while, I managed to get their attention by sending an email where I threatened to report them to the BBB. They said they never got it. I said fine, send me a note that I can give to the PO to prove it got lost an the mail, and I'll get the insurance from the PO. They wouldn't because they claimed they had no way to tell on their end whether something did or didn't arrive and it was my fault for not sending it by UPS or FedEx with a tracking number. Apparently it was incumbent on me to prove to them that something arrived on their end, they can't, even though the PO would have paid me back, not them.

Never, ever will deal with them again.

·
Registered
42 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts