HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...new to the forum, so apologies if this has been discussed before. I'm trying to understand how us non-military/LE individuals are acquiring the HK416, G36c, or any full automatic weapon for that matter?? Seems based on the threads that there are a decent amount of them floating around.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
They are dealers in NFA items. That's the only way. Or they do clone versions using the MR556 and HK416 upper.

·
Banned
879 Posts
Sell your soul to the devil.

And bring about 4 large with you when you do.

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,292 Posts
Okay...new to the forum, so apologies if this has been discussed before. I'm trying to understand how us non-military/LE individuals are acquiring the HK416, G36c, or any full automatic weapon for that matter?? Seems based on the threads that there are a decent amount of them floating around.

Thanks in advance.
What you are seeing is most likey clones of certain look-a-like current MG but really semi-auto title 1 guns... The True Post 86 items you see are under control of SOT dealers / agencies showing off inventory items...

We are in the business with handling Post 86 MG platforms dealing, demonstrating and selling to LE Agencies and units legally allowed to purchase these weapons for duty use....

SOT / Title 2 / Class 3 Dealer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Clearly so very lucky weapons owners here, I too would love to own some full auto toys but thats not likely to happen even in gun happy Texas.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I wanted a RDIAS to convert one of my AR's until I looked at the prices! Wow!!

Full auto is hard to acquire now a days, unlike in the late 1920's and early 1930's when you could order a full auto Thompson machine gun for $200 from a Sears and Roebuck catalog. And be delivered to your door! Not that cheap for back then considering you could buy a new car for $400

1 - 7 of 7 Posts