HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. HK416 CAG build parts. Used cerakoted upper receiver with full auto cutout and RAL8000 port door, new DDC color Geissele MK15 mlok handguard, choice of either V4 or V7 RAL8000 grip, Geissele DDC trigger guard, used 10" gas block with roll pins, new piston rod, new gas piston and new barrel nut.
This is everything needed to build an upper except the barrel, charging handle, and muzzle device. $1350 shipped

2. New unmarked HK416 upper receiver with full auto cutout and bushing. Perfect for tanodizing or adding your desired markings. $350 shipped

3. New MR556/416 commercial buffer tube. $95 shipped

4. New German smoke polymer MR556, HK416 or AR-15 30 round magazines.
Seven available, $60 each plus shipping.

5. German Modular Rail System handguard for MR556 and HK416 rifles. Comes with two HKey rail sections. Has a full top rail with laser etched markings and also has two sling attachment points. Includes a cross bolt.
$140 shipped

6. New old stock LEO (Law Enforcement Only) 30 round UMP .40 magazines. Have some faint handling marks from shipping, but are new and unused. Several available, $65 each plus shipping.

7. German UMP 3 Position Navy 0, 1, Full Auto Lower. Converted to semi auto and cut to fit a USC by Tommy Built Tactical. $400 shipped

8. New USC/UMP upper receiver rail, part number 219363. $45 shipped

First to post I'll take "x" item in this thread is the buyer.

Payment via venmo, zelle or USPS money order.

Will not ship high capacity magazines where there is a restriction or ban!

·
Registered
8 Posts
New German smoke polymer MR556, HK416 or AR-15 30 round magazines.
Ten available, $60 each plus shipping.

German Modular Rail System handguard for MR556 and HK416 rifles. Comes with two HKey rail sections. Has a full top rail with laser etched markings and also has two sling attachment points. Includes a cross bolt.
$150 shipped.

New German smoke polymer MR556, HK416 or AR-15 30 round magazines.
Ten available, $60 each plus shipping.

German Modular Rail System handguard for MR556 and HK416 rifles. Comes with two HKey rail sections. Has a full top rail with laser etched markings and also has two sling attachment points. Includes a cross bolt.
$150 shipped.

do you still have any of the mags available

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All ten are available. If you temporarily post your email I will be able to contact you. Right now you do not have private message privileges because you are too new.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts