HKPRO Forums banner

381 - 400 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Holy moly that will be expensive. MR556 lowers are too much as it is.

On a side note, is anyone looking to buy a factory new MR556 upper for converting? I need a lower and looking to split a rifle. $1,400 will get you a brand new HK MR556 complete upper receiver including BCG.

·
Registered
278 Posts
SO beautiful. I just got back from a weekend in the woods with a bunch NFA goodies. Wish I had an MR to take up there. So jealous, Ham.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
Awesome rifle, thanks for sharing!

Curious about the rarity of the semi 416's in Canada vs. the U.S.? Also interesting that yours is very recent mfg, the newest semi's in the U.S. are AI's.

·
Registered
116 Posts
There was an AK 16" HK 416SF with an asking price of $8900.00 CAD at a Canadian store about a year ago. No idea about actual selling price or more recently manufactured.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
What would constitute an HK416 being genuine if they were never released to the civilian population??
HK themselves never released semi-auto HK416's to civilians, but they did sell them to Law Enforcement and Government Agencies. Some of these have now been removed from the NFA SBR registry and are owned by civilians after being built 922r compliant.

·
Registered
5 Posts
HK themselves never released semi-auto HK416's to civilians, but they did sell them to Law Enforcement and Government Agencies. Some of these have now been removed from the NFA SBR registry and are owned by civilians after being built 922r compliant.
Ahh I see, I'm going to guess that there are no more of these available any more?

381 - 400 of 748 Posts