HKPRO Forums banner

701 - 720 of 748 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Hahaha. It is permanent ink.

We tried a few different permanent ink markers, and none of them worked for whatever reason.

My buddies were making fun of me saying I was about to have a nervous breakdown, I wanted Larry to autograph my forehead, etc. Those fools didn't realize this was one of the key godfathers of the HK416... : )
@Drooler

That is cool as F$ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may want to try using that marker on a similar surface and then spray over it with clear coat....see if it takes, kind of like clear coat on a car paint. Don't know for sure, but it would be worth the attempt. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

ETA: You realize that someone on this board is selling his pistol...right?

·
Banned
34,580 Posts
Hahaha. It is permanent ink.

We tried a few different permanent ink markers, and none of them worked for whatever reason.

My buddies were making fun of me saying I was about to have a nervous breakdown, I wanted Larry to autograph my forehead, etc. Those fools didn't realize this was one of the key godfathers of the HK416... : )
Just funnin' ya!!! :biggrin:

Tony

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Larry Vickers was patient enough to autograph both the MR762 Assaulter build and the HK416.

Wonder if I can sell the HK416 with his autograph for a higher price.... : )

Jokes aside. Trying to figure out what I can do to prevent the autograph from running off each time I take it to the gun range.

First world problems...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only thing you can do to prevent ink from coming off is not to shoot it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Flexing with that NGAL

·
Registered
556 Posts
BE 416 upper, customized with my preferred parts. It's only been fired a few hundred rounds so far, but has absolutely become my new favorite rifle.

IMG_4274.jpeg IMG_4275.jpeg IMG_4276.jpeg IMG_4279.jpeg

701 - 720 of 748 Posts