HKPRO Forums banner

741 - 748 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your upper was probably assembled from different parts on a replacement upper receiver. Previous owner probably had the number laser engraved on it.
AF serial#

...in keeping this a HK416 picture thread
I bought the upper from another HKPro seller named @landlocked. He has had a bunch of them come through his hands and he says its all legit.

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
They very well may be 100% HK parts, there's nothing wrong with that but an AH barrel with an AE bolt and an unmarked receiver probably isn't the way it came from the factory.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Before going to the gun range in Wisconsin, I took some time to make some modifications, close out a few open items, make a list of things I needed to do/buy, etc. Plus took a few pics of the HK416D SF kit

Hopefully all of us get to hit the range more often in 2019!

Wish I had jumped on those real deal HK416D lowers (without the SF markings) when they were first sold at ridiculously low prices.

Anyhows... Can’t complain with this lower (and matching serial number 14.5” upper).

Not sure if I posted these pics previously. If I did, apologies. Cheers

Random pic of me checking muzzle velocity for the Black Hills 175gr SMK on my full length MR762 a few months back.

Wanted to bring the HK416 10.4” and the MR762 13” Assaulter build to Utah, but didn’t have time to apply for BATF permits. So I travelled with the non-SBR length MR556 and the MR762.

First world problems... : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What’s the sf stand for after the 416d thanks

741 - 748 of 748 Posts